1.Importance of Your Privacy
2.Information We Collect
(a) Information you provide. We will ask you while using our platform to enter both personal and non-personal information such as your name, address, birthday, gender, phone number, credit card information, sign-in credentials for Facebook, Twitter, Google+, or any other social media site. We will also receive automatically information from your browser or mobile platform, such as your IP address, location, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths. Should you connect to our platform via social media, we will receive information posted on social media sites. We collect as well the information contained in the communications you send to us or through our website and the metadata. We treat this data as non-personal information for purposes of providing the Services, except where we are required to treat it as personal information under applicable law. Kindly note that prior to disclosing any information concerning a third party you must obtain that party’s prior approval.
(c) Other Information We may collect information about the Services that you use and how you use them. This information includes location information and device information (your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number). We may collect information that you publish through the platform such as your reviews, tips, photos, videos, check-ins, comments, likes, events, bookmarks, friends, lists, compliments, and account profile. We may display this information through the Services, share it with Merchants, and further distribute it to a wider audience through third party sites and services. We may collect also information from surveys and information from the "Contact Us" section.
3.How We Use Your Information
We use your information to
b) Improve the quality of our Services;
c) Personalize your experience;
d) Provide feedback to third party involved in providing the Services;
e) Advertising and marketing of our Services. We may disclose your information to retailers and advertisement agencies and companies on both a non-personally identifying basis and an aggregate basis;
f) Provide support and assistance for users;
g) Back up and enhancement of the security of the Platform. We may disclose your information to third parties that we use their services in processing information in compliance with this Policy and enhance the security and confidentiality rules and techniques;
h) Protect our IP rights. We may disclose your information to protect our IP rights and file lawsuits against someone who may be violating such rights. We might do the same in order to prevent, detect, or fix fraud, security, or technical issues;
i) Affiliates exchange. We may share your information with our parent companies, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control. In case of a merger and acquisition transaction of our major assets, your personally information may be disclosed to any such potential third party. In all cases we will make sure that the latter pledges to respect and comply with the terms of this Policy;
j) Comply with laws and regulations in force and the terms and conditions governing the use of our website;
k) Send you our newsletter unless you request otherwise;
l) Provide third parties with statistical information without the option to identify any particular user;
In all cases, we shall use the information in good faith in a way that does not cause you any illegal harm and use our best efforts to prevent the information from being misused. We have deployed special technologies and taken appropriate measures to protect the information we collect. We will take reasonable technical precautions to prevent the misuse of your personal information. We use the encryption technology and appropriate firewall for that purpose. However publishing information over the internet bears risks and no available technologies may provide full protection of the data. Therefore it is your responsibility to protect your password.
We will only use your Personal Information in accordance with the license you grant us. We shall not disclose your personal information for third parties direct marketing unless we obtain your approval.
The information you provide may be disclosed to our advisors, insurers, agents, employees, officers, suppliers, subcontractors, subsidiaries, affiliates and sister companies. However such disclosure will be limited to the minimum extent required for the completion of the task at hand.
We may disclose your information in the following events:
• Whenever required be the applicable law or as requested by a valid court order;
• Whenever we need to in order to defend our rights;
• Whenever we are discussing or conducting a merger, acquisition or sale of substantial assets;
• Whenever we believe in good faith that the person requesting the information is legally entitled to do so.
We shall not keep the information for longer than necessary. Our policy in this regard depends on the requirements of the applicable law, our needs in any legal proceedings ongoing or eventual, and the protection of our legal rights.
4.Data Storage and Transfer
The information we collect may be stored on our servers. Those servers may exist in different countries. We may have to transfer these servers with the data including your personal information between those different countries. Some of these countries may not have laws that protect the data. You expressly consent to the transfer of your personal information with all the risk that it bears including the misuse of such information by others.
5.Modifications of The Terms
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
We use session cookies on our website.
The names of the cookies that we use on our website, and the purposes for which they are used, are set out below:
• we use session cookies to recognise a computer when a user visits our website AND validate authenticated users sessions.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies; for example:
• In Internet Explorer (version 11) you can block cookies using the cookie handling override settings available by clicking "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy" and then "Advanced";
• In Firefox (version 44) you can block all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Options", "Privacy", selecting "Use custom settings for history" from the drop-down menu, and unticking "Accept cookies from sites"; and
• In Chrome (version 48), you can block all cookies by accessing the "Customise and control" menu, and clicking "Settings", "Show advanced settings" and "Content settings", and then selecting "Block sites from setting any data" under the "Cookies" heading.
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
You can delete cookies already stored on your computer; for example:
• In Internet Explorer (version 11), you must manually delete cookie files (you can find instructions for doing so at http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11);
• In Firefox (version 44), you can delete cookies by clicking "Tools", "Options" and "Privacy", then selecting "Use custom settings for history" from the drop-down menu, clicking "Show Cookies", and then clicking "Remove All Cookies"; and
• In Chrome (version 48), you can delete all cookies by accessing the "Customize and control" menu, and clicking "Settings", "Show advanced settings" and "Clear browsing data", and then selecting "Cookies and other site and plug-in data" before clicking "Clear browsing data".
Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
Our offices are located in the United Arab Emirates at the following address:
A-0059-155-Flamingo Villas, Ajman
You may contact us on the following:
Telephone N: +971569721821